Author: Food Babe
- 8-10 carrots, peeled and cut into rounds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon ground coriander
- sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 4 cups mixed greens
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the carrots with the olive oil, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the carrots are soft and golden brown.
- Take out of the oven and place the carrots in a bowl. Add the avocado, lemon juice and cilantro and toss to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if needed. Serve over the mixed greens or with grilled chicken or fish. Enjoy!