Yoga Night on the field, in support of the Cleveland Browns Foundation!
Come join us for a night of yoga with friends and family on the Browns practice field September 13, 2016.
The Cleveland Browns Foundation is hosting the inaugural Yoga Night event, and all proceeds go to support the Foundation’s ongoing work. The Cleveland Browns Foundation is dedicated to a solution-based, holistic approach to ensure Northeast Ohio youth receive the education and development they need as a foundation for independence and success.
Yoga Night is being held alongside the Cleveland Browns Foundation Radiothon fundraiser, where more than a 100 Browns exclusive experiences and autographed items are auctioned to the public during a 28 hour period. In the past, more than $270,000 was raised for opportunities and programs supporting education and youth development in Northeast Ohio.
- Ticket cost: $20
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2016
- Doors open: 6:00pm
- Yoga session: 7:00pm-8:00pm
- Light refreshments: 8:00-8:30pm
- Event Location: Cleveland Browns Training Facility, 76 Lou Groza Blvd., Berea, OH 44017
- Yoga session will be held on the Browns outdoor practice field (In the event of rain or inclement weather, the session will moved to the indoor practice fieldhouse)
- Inner Bliss Yoga Studio and Cleveland Yoga will co-instruct the session, and will be fun for both beginners and seasoned yogis.
- Each participant must register online individually. Registration is capped at 500 participants.
- Participants must be 13 years and older, and everyone is required to sign a waiver form.
We recently sat down with Kelly Carroll, of the Cleveland Browns Foundation, to find out a little more about the event.
IBY: What inspired the Browns to include yoga in your Cleveland Browns Foundation fundraising efforts this year?
KC: The Cleveland Browns Foundation decided on a Yoga Night fundraiser event in an effort to connect with new audiences and introduce them to the Foundation’s ongoing work in education and youth development. The event also gives fans access to a different side of the Browns organization and get a chance to see the inside of the Berea Training and Administrative Complex and practice yoga on the field. The Foundation is thrilled to partner with Inner Bliss and Cleveland Yoga, both well-respected yoga institutions.
IBY: What will the Yoga Night evening include?
KC: One hour yoga session on the field (7pm-8pm).
Attendees can mix and mingle over light refreshments (juices, sparkling waters) on the patio next to the field post the yoga session (8:00pm-8:30pm)
Registration costs ($20) and also includes a cooling towel, water bottle, and Browns tote bag.
IBY: Will any of the players or coaches be present for the evening?
KC: To be determined!
IBY: Anything else you'd like to share?
KC: All experience levels are welcome! Come out with your friends and family and get your yoga on in a unique space - the Browns practice field!